Important: The online registration process will take around 5 to 10 minutes. Please complete the form and press ‘submit’ when completed. If it will not let you submit the form it means you have missed a mandatory question.
Once you have submitted each form, you will receive a verification email in order to confirm your email address, please click on it to finish the process
Step 1 : Please complete the following employee on boarding documents:
Step 2 : Please upload your Right to Work, Tickets and Licences via our online form
- Files need to be clear and in colour (all identifiable information such as expiry dates and licence numbers need to be readable).
- If you have all your tickets and licences on one page you can upload the same document however you MUST choose a different document type for each ticket/Licence and place the relevant expiry date.
- Provide the back and front image of the tickets and licences.
- ID, Tickets and Licences you must provide (ALL must be in colour);
- Passport/Australian Birth Certificate/Citizenship Document/Immicard
- White Card/Blue Card
- Photo ID i.e. Drivers licence/Proof of Age card
Additional Tickets and Licences
- Trade Licence(s)
- CPR & LVR
- Any other qualifications you may have (WWC, NPC, Cabler’s etc)