DOWNLOAD FREE INSELEC BROCHURE
Enter your details below to download our brochure.
How INSELEC is different
Electrical Talent Screening & Selection
The creation of our Productivity Matrix™ allows INSELEC to analyse the following factors that directly affect productivity and safety outcomes.
- ENVIRONMENT – Tradespeople become a product of their environment.
- CULTURE – “What is tolerated, is accepted”. Have candidates got a safety culture that matches our client’s and the project? Our assessment of our candidates previous employers and projects can accurately determine their suitability.
- PROCESSES – What processes come natural to candidates based on their experience and background?
INSELEC’s detailed selection, verification and onboarding ensure we induct competent and capable personnel into our workforce. Re-engaging radespeople who have recently worked for us reduces the risks associated with utilising unknown entities.
ESTABLISHING TEAM DYNAMICS & SITE HARMONY
We aim to ensure INSELEC employees see themselves as part of our clients delivery team through:
- A “One Team” approach to selection and onboarding
- Co-branded communications
- Client branded PPE
WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY / RISK MANAGEMENT
Employees’ health and safety at work is paramount. Our pool of highly skilled and reliable candidates are aware of workplace health and safety requirements. As well as making sure they turn up to the job with the right tools and PPE, we can facilitate and support WHS requirements including:
- Risk assessments
- Site hazard identification
- Qualification and license compliance
- INSELEC’s on-boarding medical assistance
- Inductions and training verification
- Ongoing candidate safety interaction recordings
Operational Risk – Taken Care Of
Our employees workers’ compensation requirements are covered by us. In the instance an incident occurs, please call us as soon as possible on (07) 3852 4252. We will work with the employee and your team at the time to help them return to work quickly. If they cannot return to their pre-injury role, we’ll work with all parties to identify suitable duties and help them find another role with a new client. To learn more, call us today on (07) 3852 4252.
INSELEC has our own National Electrical Enterprise Agreement.
In co-ordination with the FairWork commission, we’ve been successful in implementing Code Compliant National Electrical Enterprise Agreements.
Our Enterprise Agreement has been constructed to help improve the relationships we have at an enterprise level with INSELEC and our workforce.
Our Enterprise Agreement highlights a clear and simple set of core arrangements for our workforce as well as a definitive list of conditions of employment. This agreement will assist us to streamline the employment process with our workforce, which in turn will help us engage with our clients in simple and straightforward terms.